Get ready to smile with confidence! Davinci Smiles brings you the latest orthodontic technology — clear aligners in Edmonton. We help you achieve the perfect smile with custom-made aligners that discreetly straighten your teeth — no metallic braces!
Fix Your Smile With Clear Aligners
Invisalign is a revolutionary orthodontic treatment that has helped millions achieve a beautiful, straight smile without the hassle and discomfort of traditional metal braces. Using clear, custom-made aligners, Invisalign gradually moves your teeth into their ideal position, resulting in a more comfortable and aesthetically pleasing smile. Unlike metal braces, Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, making them a discreet and convenient option for adults and teens who may feel self-conscious about wearing braces.
Reasons You May Need Invisalign:
- Crooked or misaligned teeth
- Overbite, underbite, crossbite, or open bite
- Crowded teeth
- Gaps or spaces between teeth
- Teeth that have shifted out of place after previous orthodontic treatment
- A desire for a more comfortable and discreet orthodontic treatment
- A desire to improve oral health, as straighter teeth are easier to clean
- A desire for a more confident smile and improved self-esteem
To learn how clear aligners in Edmonton can help you, contact our office for an appointment.
Benefits of Invisalign:
- Clear, virtually invisible aligners that are discreet and aesthetically pleasing
- Custom-made aligners that fit snugly over your teeth for maximum comfort
- Removable aligners that allow for easy cleaning and maintenance
- No restrictions on the types of food you can eat during treatment
- No need for frequent orthodontic appointments to tighten wires or adjust brackets
- Treatment time that is typically shorter than traditional braces
- A more comfortable treatment with less irritation and soreness
- Improved oral health and hygiene, as straighter teeth are easier to clean and maintain
- Increased confidence and self-esteem as a result of a more beautiful, aligned smile
To learn more about the benefits of clear aligners in Edmonton, call us today!
Your Complete Invisalign Journey
At Davinci Smiles, we offer Invisalign, a popular orthodontic treatment that uses clear, custom-made aligners to straighten teeth. The following is an overview of your Invisalign journey:
- Dr. Sholina Kherani will take a digital impression of your teeth using specialized software to create a 3D model of your dental anatomy.
- Based on the 3D model, a series of clear aligners will be custom-made for you.
- Each aligner is slightly different and designed to move your teeth gradually toward the desired position.
- You’ll wear each aligner for a few weeks, as directed by your dentist. Over time, you’ll switch to a new set of aligners, which will continue to move your teeth toward the desired position. You must wear the aligners for at least 20 to 22 hours daily.
- The total number of aligners you’ll need depends on the severity of your dental condition and the specific treatment plan created by your dentist. Most patients need between 25 and 40 aligners for optimal results, though some may even need more.
- As you move through each set of a clear aligners in Edmonton, your teeth will gradually straighten.
- When you reach the final aligner, your teeth will be perfectly aligned. The dentist will monitor your progress at specific intervals and make changes as necessary.
- You’ll need to wear a retainer after completing your treatment to maintain your results. The retainer will prevent your teeth from sliding back into their original position.
Schedule Your Consultation
At Davinci Smiles in Edmonton, we are committed to providing personalized and exceptional dental care to all our patients. Our owner and dentist, Dr. Sholina Kherani, leads a team of caring and compassionate professionals who focus on making the treatment plan fit the patient. We offer a range of patient-focused treatments, including Invisalign, to help you achieve the beautiful, healthy smile you deserve. Contact us to schedule a consultation today.