Dental crowns are a popular dental treatment option for a variety of reasons. From improving the appearance of your smile to restoring the functionality of damaged teeth, they offer a host of benefits. At Davinci Smiles, we offer dental crowns in Edmonton to help you achieve and maintain the perfect smile.
A 360-Degree Cover for Your Teeth
Dental crowns, or caps, are 360-degree covers for damaged or misshapen teeth. They are made of various materials such as porcelain, ceramic, and metal alloys and are custom-fitted to each patient’s tooth to provide a natural-looking and durable solution. Dental crowns can be used to restore the function of a tooth that has undergone a root canal or has extensive decay, to protect a weakened tooth, or to improve the appearance of a tooth that is misshapen or discolored.
Reasons You May Need Crowns:
- Your tooth has undergone a root canal procedure and needs to be protected
- Your tooth has a large cavity that cannot be filled with a traditional filling
- Your tooth is cracked, broken, or weakened and needs additional support
- Your tooth is severely discolored or misshapen, which affects the appearance of your smile
- Your tooth is part of a dental bridge and requires a crown to anchor the bridge in place
- A single dental implant is being placed, and a crown is needed to replace the missing tooth
To learn more about dental crowns in Edmonton, contact our office for an appointment.
Benefits of Dental Crowns:
- Restores the function of damaged or weakened teeth
- Provides additional support after a root canal
- Improves the discolored or misshapen teeth
- Prevents further damage or decay to a weakened tooth
- Can be customized to match the color of your natural teeth
- Can be used with dental implants or bridges
- Simple and painless treatment
- Concludes in one session
- Cost-effective treatment
To learn more about the benefits of dental crowns in Edmonton, call us today!
Schedule Your Consultation
At Davinci Smiles we are committed to providing personalized care in a compassionate atmosphere. Our owner and dentist, Dr. Sholina Kherani, believes in long-term dentistry that supports patients through every stage of life, helping them age gracefully. We pride ourselves on creating individualized treatment plans, ensuring that the treatment plan fits the patient. Contact us today to schedule your consultation for dental crowns in Edmonton.